- Company startedJan 2015We started as a small team of 3 engineers founded by Shiva, with some angel funding.
- First 2 iterations of the productJan 2015 to Dec 2017passive candidate search - It was a tool to find passive candidates for a requirement from anywhere online. The market rejected the tool very quickly (Talk to us if you want to know why)Recruitment marketplace - A marketplace connecting companies to recruiters. The product quickly gained traction, but it was clear that the solution was less of a tech product and more a operation rich one, which did not align with our goals
- Launch of Hirewand unified search automationNov 2018Our customers now had a unified search app across all their job boards and their internal database. We knew we were on the right path, albeit still at the start of the journey.
- onboarded our 10th enterprise customer
(1000+ recruiters)Apr 2019The team continues to enhance and refine the product based on customer feeback.
- Onboarded our 40th enterprise customer
(5000+ recruiters)June 2019-Feb 2020We continue to scale and build an enterprise class product that now scales at 1000+ new recruiters every week.
- COVIDFeb 2020 - Dec 2020Covid hit our growth badly. Our customers who are predominantly staffing and recruitment firms saw their incoming requirement dry up leading to massive scaling down which then affected both our existing customers and also our prospects who did not want to do any new purchases during the downturn.This period of downtime also gave us the breathing space to think of and work on our roadmap. We moved beyond sorucing to complete recruitment automation. The engineering team got heads down building out recruitment automation for our next release.
- Laungh of recruitment automationFeb 2021We finally launched the first version of our recruitment automation software, while the team continues to work on extending the automation capablity to every corner of the recruitment workflow. We expect to be on this path through the whole of 2021