We are happy to release the statistics page in HireWand. The goal is to make it easier for administrators to understand the usage and stats across recruiters in the team. You will now see a new menu item in our main menu:
The stats provided is for a default period of 10 days:
- Count of the requirements created by the recruiter.
- Count of the notes added by the recruiter.
- Count of the stages changed by the recruiter.
- Count of the tags set to candidates by the recruiter.
- Count of the resumes found from the folder watch app of the recruiter.
- Count of the resumes pulled from the mail account added by the recruiter.
- Count of the resumes pulled from the HireWand Assist app for the recruiter.
The statistics page also shows the last time the recruiter logged in into the web application, the last time a file was pushed from the folder watch app and the Assist app of the recruiter.
A request here for HireWand users. Please feel free to tell us what other statistics you find missing, that can add value to you. For example, would you want to see statistics for each requirement? If so what summarized information would you like to see there. Please add your comments to this blog post and we will definitely pick it up for consideration.